jueves, 9 de diciembre de 2010

Los Angeles Trip

For my son's birthday I decided to go with him and my daughter to L.A.
Although we have been before we didn't knew the city pretty well and something that is great in L.A. is shopping.
Before coming I searched everywhere finding that the cheapest airfares where with Alaska Airlines, but then I decided to check out the whole Hotel + Airfare. So I checked Orbitz, Expedia and despegar.com and I found on Black Friday for 2007 usd airfare with Aeromexico, not the cheapest but they do have the best times, and 3 nights at the SLS at Beverly Hills.

Before the trip I checked some stuff about the SLS and found out that was a new trendy bizarre hotel near Beverly Hills and that the average rates where higher than 350 pn. The next big thing was renting a car but because my license was going to come to an end very soon so I decided to move on taxis.

Check out my next entries to see my weekend trip to L.A.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario