viernes, 6 de agosto de 2010

Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress

I just came back from my visit to Orlando and it was 6 nights and I just loved the hotel. Bellow you will find out why and why I didn't like soo much the prices.

Check in-Check out

Before coming to this hotel I heard that when you do the check in they give you a champagne but it never happened and the day I was doing the check out I saw people with champagne. But I don't know if it was because of the late check in but I didn't get it, still there were some problems. Of course the check in lady was new and first she gave me a normal room and then I remind her I booked a Regency Club and she just changed the cards.... I hoped a higher level. But the check out was totally different plus I got late check out. The young men was super professional and offered me a great service and even gave me two 100 usd coupons for my next stay. Nice touch!

I would give a 4 out of 5 but because of the great service of the check out I will give a 4.5 out of 5.

Rooms

Well of course they had been renovated. They are awesome, with a great design and incredible beds makes the rooms great. My room was in the sixth floor and it had views of the parks although not great but you could still see Magic Kingdom and Epcot. The bathroom was a mid-size one with a nice shower. What I most like about the room was the bed and the flat tv. I think this room was one of the best hotel room I have ever stayed, I really liked it, I just think they should have a mini bar that actually cools things and had food :(

I give a 4.8 out of 5

Location

The location is just great but not perfect. It's about 10 to 15 minutes to the parks, remember that the shuttle that takes you to the Ticket and Trasnportation Center of Disney takes 25 minute....

To see the next part go to my profile in Tripadvisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/members/charal95

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario